JW Marriott sits on a sprawling property with mature palms, gorgeous, manicured green golf course and surrounded by waterways with swans (which can be a bit aggressive). We've been visiting this JW for 15 years and they have done an excellent job with the lobby renovation and bar area (you step into a 5 story atrium styled lobby upon arrival) which provide views to the pools, greens and mountains. We visited the spa as well which offers the additional privacy of over 18 relaxation. Most of all though, which we have found across all of the JW resorts is the impeccable, friendly and knowledgeable service. From the valet to check-in, restaurants and bell services, they are always so genuinely gracious and helpful. We ate at all of the on site restaurants — excellent and interesting variety of menu items including sushi and organic farm to market produce. Rockwood Grill (hip and great menu) and lobby lounge sushi areas were our favorites.
The little water taxis that take guests from dock to dock are an added treat that remind you that you are on vacation. We stayed in a Presidential-style two-bedroom suite with balconies, three bathrooms overlooking the greens and the room(s) were perfect. Separate living room, dining area, work station and two full bedroom suites. Though there is plenty to do in and around Palm Springs, it's usually too hot to move, unless you do the tram which provides a cool, mountain-top escape. So stay in the pool, relax at the spa and enjoy the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your go-to desert playground at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa. From the moment you approach the palm-lined path leading to our resort in Palm Desert, California, the excitement begins. Our hotel near Palm Springs has it all, including an active lobby complete with gondolas and meandering waterways, six restaurants serving everything from fresh sushi to locally sourced culinary delights, two championship golf courses, and spacious guest rooms. After an exhilarating day of playing and exploring, you may recharge at Spa Desert Springs, or soak up the sun at any of our four pools with gorgeous views of the nearby mountains. Adding to your options are an onsite fitness center, extensive tennis center and volleyball courts, and a nearby jogging path. JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa also features 210,000 square feet of dazzling event space for weddings and conferences. Play in style, experience our resort today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Hotel Palm Desert
- Jw Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Marriott
- Jw Marriott Desert Springs