Everything about this resort is perfect except for the restaurants and the boat ride.
The prices in the restaurants are very high compared to the food they give you. Also the free boat tour of the resort runs for 1 hour starting at 5 PM and there was only 1 boat running, so we did not get a chance to ride it. Overall it is a very nice resort/hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your go-to desert playground. From the moment you approach the palm-lined path leading to JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, the excitement begins. Our Palm Desert hotel has it all, including an active lobby complete with gondolas and meandering waterways, six restaurants serving everything from fresh sushi to locally sourced culinary delights, two championship golf courses, and spacious guest rooms. After an exhilarating day of playing and exploring, you may recharge at Spa Desert Springs, or soak up the sun at any of our four pools with gorgeous views of the nearby mountains. Adding to your options are an onsite fitness center, extensive tennis center and volleyball courts, and a nearby jogging path. Our JW Marriott also features 210,000 square feet of dazzling event space for weddings and conferences. Play in style, experience JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort today. #DesertPlayground #DesertSprings ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Hotel Palm Desert
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Marriott
- Jw Marriott Desert Springs