$81
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$100
$89
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

The Westin Desert Willow Villas(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$142
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton.com
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$147
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$129
$109
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$90
Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$119
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$129
$109
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

2,487 results
All reviewsrockwood grilllobby barsushi bargolf courseboat rideexotic birdsself parkingpink flamingosbusiness conferencefisherman's landingpalm springsdesert springsmini golfpool areabeautiful groundsfitness centerspring break
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed here for a conference and American Airlines lost my luggage....this place totally catered to my needs! Bought a bunch of clothes at the golf shop (they gave me a discount for using my Marriott card) and had excellent service the entire time. Try it!

Room Tip: Get something over the pool
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
DesertSpringsJW, General Manager at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our resort. It is wonderful to hear you felt our staff went above and beyond in assisting with your lost luggage incident! Customer service is one of the pillars of the JW Marriott brand, so it is always good to hear and share these specific situations that are executed by our Associates. As a TripAdvisor Senior Contributor, we know you are an avid traveler and have high standards in your hospitality experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here for a business trip in July, which we were told is the off season. In addition to the room cost, the hotel is very expensive. Wifi and access to the main Fitness Center are all at an extra cost.

There's also NO shuttle to the airport, and it's roughly a $45 can ride. We thought we could use the Palm Spring bus system to get there, but it would have taken three transfers and about two hours.

The Oasis Grill by the pool has decent bar food/sandwiches, and the mixed drinks are $14 a pop (strong enough, though). Fisherman's Landing was moderately priced and the fish tacos are great. There's also a grocery store (Ralph's) just a ten minute walk away, which was pretty inexpensive.

It was pretty quiet while we were there, and the pool (there are technically three, plus the one in the spa) was filled mostly with families.

The spa is great. $45 to just use the steam room, sauna, and other facilities didn't really feel worth it, but when you purchase a treatment you have access to all of those (plus the fitness center). They offer fitness classes for an extra $10, but all they had in the off season was 8am (and maybe 8pm, can't remember) yoga on Saturday and Sunday.

Overall the hotel's great but unless you have a car (and are OK with the $17/day parking fee) it's very isolated and you're pretty much stuck at the resort (not the worst of problems).

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel With two family It was quite a good hotel. But around 2AM. Tolite water started overflows We claimed it Then they changed room but my family could not sleep I understand that it can be happend but. Nobody come to our family to apologize that. I think super doesn't have a ability to manage to this beatiful hotel. Supervisor or somebody should have apologized to my family. I've never seen so much terrible service like a this hotel

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Superman7896
Reviewed July 21, 2013

1. Great amenities in the hotel, golf course, pools, restaurants
2. interesting and unique lake within the hotel where you travel to restaurants by their own boats
3. great view of sunset
4. Excellent breakfast
5. Pretty large resort and lots of space for kids
6. Rooms are large

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LDLDLD
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I just returned from a stay at this stunning resort. It was all one could ask for in terms of a vacation.
Gorgeous views, multiple pools, a well kept golf course (my son played and loved it) and restaurants with wonderfully prepared food. In addition, there is a very nicely appointed fitness center and spa on the premises.
As for the staff, I can truly say that EVERYONE I came in contact with was friendly, courteous and went out of their way if you needed assistance. I would like to especially give kudos to Wendy W. At the registration desk. While on my way out for an early walk, I stopped at the desk to ask where the paths were. After telling me , Wendy asked where my water was. I realized I had forgotten to take a bottle, so she went and got one for me! Also the afternoon concierge whom I had the most contact with was so nice and knew so much about the area.
I loved it so much at this resort that I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to have good views. Its so beautiful, that we left the drapes open . Probably not a good idea, as the sunlight pours in in the morning. Then again, its not everyday that you look out at the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
DesertSpringsJW, General Manager at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our resort. I am thrilled that everyone you came into contact with was friendly, courteous and helpful. I love to hear, specifically, when one of our staff has truly gone above and beyond – so I thank you for sharing your story and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!