$117
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$148
$119
$179
Homewood
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$150
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$225
$209
Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$209
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$225
$209
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$289
$229
Priceline
The Westin Desert Willow Villas(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$500
$192
Cancelon
  • Pool
2,489 results
All reviewsrockwood grilllobby barsushi bargolf courseboat rideexotic birdspink flamingosbusiness conferenceself parkingfisherman's landingpalm springsdesert springsmini golfpool areabeautiful groundsfitness centerspring break
Reviewed July 21, 2013

1. Great amenities in the hotel, golf course, pools, restaurants
2. interesting and unique lake within the hotel where you travel to restaurants by their own boats
3. great view of sunset
4. Excellent breakfast
5. Pretty large resort and lots of space for kids
6. Rooms are large

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LDLDLD
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I just returned from a stay at this stunning resort. It was all one could ask for in terms of a vacation.
Gorgeous views, multiple pools, a well kept golf course (my son played and loved it) and restaurants with wonderfully prepared food. In addition, there is a very nicely appointed fitness center and spa on the premises.
As for the staff, I can truly say that EVERYONE I came in contact with was friendly, courteous and went out of their way if you needed assistance. I would like to especially give kudos to Wendy W. At the registration desk. While on my way out for an early walk, I stopped at the desk to ask where the paths were. After telling me , Wendy asked where my water was. I realized I had forgotten to take a bottle, so she went and got one for me! Also the afternoon concierge whom I had the most contact with was so nice and knew so much about the area.
I loved it so much at this resort that I can't wait to return!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to have good views. Its so beautiful, that we left the drapes open . Probably not a good idea, as the sunlight pours in in the morning. Then again, its not everyday that you look out at the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
DesertSpringsJW, General Manager at JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your experience at our resort. I am thrilled that everyone you came into contact with was friendly, courteous and helpful. I love to hear, specifically, when one of our staff has truly gone above and beyond – so I thank you for sharing your story and look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I've been there on a business trip, the resort offers a lot of entertainment options (spa, golf, pools, tennis, ...), several restaurants. There is a Starbucks and few shops.
The staff is helpful and offers a very good service.
I would not recommend to go to this are in summer as it is extremely warm.
Internet connection is about 13$/day which I found a bit too much considering also the often slow network speed. Self-parking was free of charge. A covered self-parking was also available.
Overall a good place to stay, but a bit too chaotic for my style, I prefer a more isolated and quit place for my stays.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pinturicchio1

Thank you for taking time to review our resort. As a TripAdvisor Top Contributor, we understand you are a frequent traveler who is seasoned in the hospitality industry and what it has to offer both business and leisure travelers alike. I’m very happy to hear you received good service, as customer service is at the core of the JW brand and is a top priority for our staff. I appreciate your suggestion regarding the internet connection fee and will review it with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon – hopefully when the desert temperatures are milder during our stunning seasonal months.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

this property is enormous. golf, spa, multiple pools - has something for everyone. overall, the resort is well maintained and some of the views are stunning.

i was there during off season (in july, with temps hitting 110 degrees), which has its pluses and negatives. on the plus side, the resort was not as busy as the winter season, so you didn't feel like everyone was on top of each other. we were able to check-in two hours before normal check-in time without any issues (which i really appreciated!) another plus is that there is no self-parking fee while we were there (normally $17 per night for self parking). had the breakfast buffet one morning, service was great, good selection.

negatives: took forever for anyone to answer the phone (but when they did there was prompt service). horrible pool service, for an entire day no one asked if we needed anything, despite walking past us several times.

overall, it was a nice getaway. not amazing, but solid.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We certainly appreciate your feedback as it is helpful in improving our overall guest experience. I’m glad to hear you felt there was something for everyone and that you particularly enjoyed the breakfast buffet. I’m sorry to hear you received poor service at the pool and we have addressed accordingly. Customer service is a core principle of the JW Marriott brand and is something we strive to deliver to our guests. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I came here with some friends to have a relaxing pool day and we had a fantastic time. The pool was great, kinda crowded but it was fun to hang out. The rooms were pretty clean, except for under the bed- ewwww. Good location, overall nice time.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends