I stayed at the hotel for a week during a business conference. We were over 1000 people, and it seemed as if the hotel was fully booked, which is always positive.
On arrival, the check-in staff were extremely friendly and made sure that our check-in was as simple as possible.
We had a room with 2 doubles in it (We share with other colleagues during the conference), and the room was not at all small and had a small balcony with a great view of the swimming pools and what looked like a gold course.
We eat there fairly often, and all in all, both the breakfasts as well as the room service was always good. obviously things at conferences can get a bit raucous, and the bar did not have enough people to be able to handle the volume of people there.
There is not free internet nor free water. What I would do is to make sure that you drink the "correct" water if you get the "all-inclusive internet etc. option). We drank the Fuji water which was apparently not included in the fee we paid, so just watch out. This may be just for the conference, but i would watch out either way as we ended up with almost $75 just for water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to your go-to desert playground. From the moment you approach the palm-lined path leading to JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, the excitement begins. Our Palm Desert hotel has it all, including an active lobby complete with gondolas and meandering waterways, six restaurants serving everything from fresh sushi to locally sourced culinary delights, two championship golf courses, and spacious guest rooms. After an exhilarating day of playing and exploring, you may recharge at Spa Desert Springs, or soak up the sun at any of our four pools with gorgeous views of the nearby mountains. Adding to your options are an onsite fitness center, extensive tennis center and volleyball courts, and a nearby jogging path. Our JW Marriott also features 210,000 square feet of dazzling event space for weddings and conferences. Play in style, experience JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- Desert Springs Jw Marriott Hotel Palm Desert
- Jw Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Marriott
- Jw Marriott Desert Springs