We have stayed here twice on quick visits while buying Palm Springs property. The rooms are set up nice. They are clean and complete with everything you need. Breakfast isn't the best I've had but it worked as we weren't there on vacation.
My only complaint is not having an elevator and getting a second floor room. A little harder for older people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 350 sunny days a year, guests at our Palm Desert hotel enjoy stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and outdoor activities like golf (over 30 courses) or tennis (over 150 courts) all year long. Shop at over 1,050 retail establishments, venture to several premiere casinos, or take the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway up to Mt. San Jacinto. Our property specializes in extended stays, so you can expect finding home comforts, including a fully equipped kitchen, spas, complimentary buffet breakfast and evening social receptions. Leave your grocery list at the front desk and come back to a fully stocked kitchen at night at our suites in Palm Desert, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Residence Inn