For years I have driven by this location on my way to my Time Share and golf outings in the Palm Desert area. I no longer have my Time Share so was in need of a place to stay while golfing in the area. My First Choice was this Residence Inn that I had been passing since it was built. I was amazed at the fine quality of the room and facility. The only draw back was the room was not available until 4:00 pm. Even though it was a bit more costly than another Inn that I stayed at during the Bob Hope Tournament, I would not hesitate to stay there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 350 sunny days a year, guests at our Palm Desert hotel enjoy stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and outdoor activities like golf (over 30 courses) or tennis (over 150 courts) all year long. Shop at over 1,050 retail establishments, venture to several premiere casinos, or take the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway up to Mt. San Jacinto. Our property specializes in extended stays, so you can expect finding home comforts, including a fully equipped kitchen, spas, complimentary buffet breakfast and evening social receptions. Leave your grocery list at the front desk and come back to a fully stocked kitchen at night at our suites in Palm Desert, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Residence Inn