Had a chance to stay a weekend here and had a pleasant time. The rooms and facilities were well kept and service was up to par. The breakfast had good variety and was an added bonus. For the price would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With 350 sunny days a year, guests at our Palm Desert hotel enjoy stunning views of the Santa Rosa Mountains and outdoor activities like golf (over 30 courses) or tennis (over 150 courts) all year long. Shop at over 1,050 retail establishments, venture to several premiere casinos, or take the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway up to Mt. San Jacinto. Our property specializes in extended stays, so you can expect finding home comforts, including a fully equipped kitchen, spas, complimentary buffet breakfast and evening social receptions. Leave your grocery list at the front desk and come back to a fully stocked kitchen at night at our suites in Palm Desert, California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Palm Desert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Palm Desert Hotel Palm Desert
- Palm Desert Residence Inn