We found this resort by chance and we started with a few days but kept prolonging so we ended up spending the rest of our vacation here.
A beautiful resort with very good tenniscourts and pro's. there is a nice breakfast and lunch restaurant on the premises with simple but very good homecooked food. Everything made from start.
The rooms/apartments are quite different since they are owned by private owners. We had to change room a the beginning since the first we got was very dated. There is a barbeque you can rent in the evening by the pool and it's a nice area to sit around.
The location is good and it is very near the big shopping street.
There is also a good golf course and outstanding bicycling possibilities around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to the Desert Tennis Academy with lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, California, the Resort is walking distance to the fabulous shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo Drive. Resort offers cafe & bar (breakfast and lunch), complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, pickleball, tennis pro-shop, four heated pools, five hot tubs, fitness room, massage service, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert