We've been going there for a few years now, and we love the place! Yes, of course, it is not the most modern place, but the studios we have rented for the weekend have been clean, nicely decorated, and spacious enough. We love the tennis clinics with Michael and John. Great fun! The pool is nice and big, the hot tub real cozy after tennis, hiking and swimming! Fun to have the ability to have your own food, and yet go out too!! We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to the Desert Tennis Academy with lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, California, the Resort is walking distance to the fabulous shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo Drive. Resort offers cafe & bar (breakfast and lunch), complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, pickleball, tennis pro-shop, four heated pools, five hot tubs, fitness room, massage service, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert