My wife and I went out for a tennis weekend and Shadow Mountain was perfect. We were attracted to the 16 well maintained tennis courts but really liked the overall ambiance. The property is a little dated but a great value and a perfect location. Only 2 blocks off of El Paseo, with ample restaurants and shopping. We stayed in a studio which was a nice change from the typical hotel room. Lots of space, a sleeper couch and a kitchenette made for a confortable weekend. Now the best part, we booked 2 nights and got the third night for free! The large pool area is perfect for families and the hotel staff were very accommodating. Overall a great weekend getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to the Desert Tennis Academy with lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, California, the Resort is walking distance to the fabulous shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo Drive. Resort offers cafe & bar (breakfast and lunch), complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, pickleball, tennis pro-shop, four heated pools, five hot tubs, fitness room, massage service, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert