My husband and I spent last weekend at Shadow Mountain Resort. For the last four years we visit two or three times in the summer. Call us crazy but we love to float in the amazing pool during the hot summer days. We have stayed at many of the different studio units and love them all. Some are "vintage" and others remodeled. The location is perfect; central to many restaurants and Target in case you run out of sunscreen. We love to stop at Jensen's market to stock up on deli items so that after our day in the pool we can enjoy a quick and delicious meal in our room. The staff at the resort has been wonderful each time we have visited and I highly recommend you check this place out if you are going to be in the Palm Desert area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming resort, breathtaking views, figure-eight swimming pool, home to the Desert Tennis Academy with lessons & clinics. Located in the heart of Palm Desert, California, the Resort is walking distance to the fabulous shops, restaurants and art galleries along the famed El Paseo Drive. Resort offers cafe & bar (breakfast and lunch), complimentary tennis on 16 tennis courts, pickleball, tennis pro-shop, four heated pools, five hot tubs, fitness room, massage service, saunas, poolside patio BBQ, volleyball, basketball, bicycle rentals, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Shadow Mountain Resort and Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shadow Mountain Resort And Club Hotel Palm Desert
- Shadow Mountain Hotel
- Shadow Mountain Resort Palm Desert