“Nicest Course I've ever played in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bighorn Golf Club

Bighorn Golf Club
Portland, Oregon
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Nicest Course I've ever played in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2012

What a first class experience! Course was in perfect condition. Our "host" (the guy who goes with your group and forecaddies for you) was absolutely outstanding with his shot advice and help locating balls in blind spots. I can't express how much I enjoyed playing Bighorn and hope I can play again someday.

1 Thank Ripper4

Chicago, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“The Best of the Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

Bighorn Golf Club is the top private club in the Coachella Valley, hands down. OK I am prejudiced since I am a 15 year member of the club and admit to being very proud of it. Not for the faint of heart, either in terms of golf or financial cost, it offers essentially everything that a person could want in luxurious desert living and play. Two superbly maintained golf courses; The Mountains, designed by Arthur Hills, and The Canyons, designed by Tom Fazio are as beautiful as they are challenging. The Canyon Restaurant is an excellent restaurant with an outside dining patio with a down valley panorama, and The Spa offers complete health maintenance workout facilities and beauty treatment and massages for members and guests of members. Not open to the public, and again, not for the faint of financial heart, it is truly "The best of the best" in the entire Coachella Valley.

Visited December 2011