“Best coffee/breakfast place in the area!”
Review of Just Java Coffee

Just Java Coffee
Ranked #4 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Palm Desert
Description: Just Java is known for the best gourmet coffee and pastry products in the valley. We offer bagels, breakfast sandwiches, and fruit smoothies.
Reviewed February 19, 2014

best service - best coffee - best people! visited a day or two when we were in Palm Desert in Feb 2014 and would never go to starbucks after visiting Just Java.

1  Thank Fairwind12

Reviewed January 31, 2014

A few years ago we gave Just Java a try... We were very impressed with their high quality customer service and the wide variety of pastries and other breakfast items. (their oatmeal topped with fresh fruit & cinnamon is one of my faves). I have enjoyed many different drinks that Just Java carries however I am absolutely hooked on their iced white chocolate peppermint mocha made with almond milk... Recently, they began making lunch items... I was very impressed with their turkey sandwich & fresh fruit selection!
My kids wake up on Saturday mornings & the first thing out of their mouths is... "Can we please go to Just Java?" Their staff has always greeted us with a smile, called us by name and remembers our drink/ food orders... Now thats a great feeling! I highly recommend Just Java... Super clean & friendly environment! Patio is pet friendly which is a huge plus for many!

1  Thank 760michelle
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We have been coming here for several years and have never been disappointed.Staff very friendly and great service with a smile.Try the Apple Turnovers and Almond Croissants , Delicious !! Coffee always hot. Love this place, Thanks from Seattle.

1  Thank DACuhna
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had to make the trip to this place given it was the number one rated food stop in Palm Desert. Like so many stops in this part of the world, you find yourself driving to a strip mall that appears to have been built in recent history. What makes this facility such a standout is the service. I even thought I should bring my staff here just to observe how a place should be managed; personal attention, quick service, friendliness and cleanliness. I had a great chocolate croissant with my coffee. It was the only time I have had a server offer me an option as to how I would like it warmed up; in the toaster oven or the microwave. I chose the microwave and it was heated to perfection, just softening the chocolate. It was quite apparent that this this place caters to a local repeat clientele in the morning, and with just one visit, and a delightful conversation with the manager at my table, I began to feel like one of the regular crowd.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Discovered this coffee house 2nd day here.
Francis was friendly and efficient.
By our 3rd visit she knew what I was going to order.
She made us feel welcomed and part of the coffee house family.
The coffee was good but Francis is the reason we will return.

2  Thank Vicki K