All reviews kitchen with stove indian wells area an extended stay full kitchen great location large room the general manager front desk a great stay patio pool studio retro desert palm amenities jacuzzi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love staying at the International, it is truly a home away from home. When my boyfriend and I come down to visit this is the only place I will stay at because of the full kitchens. No other place will give you a full stocked kitchen for a great rate ! We save so much on dining.

Room tip: I love being downstairs right on the pool. Call ahead to set up the arrangement !!
Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. No, it was not perfect, there were a couple of maid service issues, but for the nice, clean, LARGE room it was a great value. It had a nice Kitchenette! The location is great, right off of highway 111, close to golf, restaurants, grocery stores, and the Indian Wells tennis center. This obviously is an older property, but they seem to be doing piece by piece upgrades to the rooms.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After finding this hotel on Hotels.com I was very satisfied with my 3 night stay in the desert.Very well maintained hotel with full kitchen.i Would recommend anyone visiting P.S. or any nearby desert city to experience a clean,comfortable accommodations at a very affordable price.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 4, 2018

We had a very large, clean, quiet room looking out on a courtyard. The bathroom was also very large. Plenty of convenient parking. Small, Keurig-style coffeemaker and nice, bright TV with tons of channels and HBO. Full-size refrigerator, microwave and stove although the cookware was limited. We were perfectly comfortable. All in all, you're going to pay significantly more anywhere else for similar accommodations.

Room tip: Ask for ground floor when you make your reservation
1  Thank Bschinski
Reviewed October 22, 2018

I loved the large room and the pool design! The staff was super helpful and friendly, and I can't wait to stay here again! Perfect for families or an extended stay! The room was very clean, plenty of parking, and a great location.

Date of stay: September 2018