“everythings there, from a refridgerator to heated swimming” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of International Hotel & Suites

International Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
Portland, Oregon
“everythings there, from a refridgerator to heated swimming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

mike G

enjoyed the lodging and the staff--close to everything, has everything in the room and affordable--its now my "go to" desert place to stay---with rooms right off a great heated pool and a short walk from El Paseo and other restaurants, coffee and shopping it has everything

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank mjg517

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Finnish first
Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Look no further! We highly recommend this place! We are going to tell everyone about our experience here! The staff is awesome! They are very helpful and accommodating. My husband and I are very impressed with their service. The rooms are great! They are a lot like studio apartments, very roomy and full kitchen with everything in it and the bathrooms are big too! I love how each room is unique. They took us to 2 different rooms to ask which we preferred and we took the cheaper one and just loved the decor! We had a blown out lightbulb and it was fixed immediately. I will definitely stay here again! Thank you International Lodge!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jose M
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

My fiancé and I have stayed here on two different occasions and both experiences were amazing! This second trip I even called in advance and had a candle lit room with flowers waiting as we walked in! The kitchen has everything you could ever need (even had a whisk!), bed was super comfy, bathroom was clean and organized! Fiancé and I were greatly impressed and WILL go back again. Nice to have an establishment that is both top notch quality and affordable!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brock B
West Covina, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I was particularly pleased with the welcoming and helpful front desk attendant. He helped us celebrate my husband's birthday at a great restaurant down the street. I also thought the rooms were cute! I really liked that pool access was right outside the sliding back door.
Great hotel, will stay there again.

Room Tip: bottom floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My boyfriend & i stayed there last year for our anniversary over the weekend of stagecoach. We loved it! the staff was very nice & accommodating, the rooms were very clean & the pool was fantastic! we used the bbq area everyday w other guest we met.
This year we wanted to stay here again & try to make a reservation on line but they were all booked!! I called the hotel anyways & left a message.
Allen called me back & he was able to give us a room!!!! & give us an excellent price. I was soooooooo happy!!!! He was very accommodating & overall just awesome!!!!!
Cant wait to stay there again!
Thank you Allen!!!

Room Tip: a room close to the main pool :)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Santa Paula, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Lodge to celebrate 40 years of marriage . We have been staying at the Lodge for about 20 years . We have stayed in several of the rooms and they have all been exceptional . They are all decorated differently to reflect the owners taste . We prefer staying in a room upstairs to be able to sit out on the balcony ( especially in the units that overlook the large pool ) the mountains are so breathtaking . The rooms are always clean and well equipped . The office staff are always friendly and accomadating wanting to make sure you enjoy your stay . We enjoy everything being close by , the grocery stores , shopping , restaurants , all within walking distance . We look forward to our next visit at our home away from home .

Room Tip: The rooms upstairs we have enjoyed as we enjoy the balcony and being able to sit outside and enjoy t...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank chrysfol06
Palm Desert, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was very pleased with the friendly staff, great customer service and the outcome of the room was beyond amazing. The rooms were very we'll kept up and rather than feeling like I was staying in a motel room I was staying in my own studio. I would like to thank the staff for making my stay a great and wonderful experience.

• Stayed November 2013