“Great Experience at the International Lodge!”

International Hotel & Suites
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My son's basketball team had a tournament in Palm Springs and I was in charge of arranging the hotel rooms for the families. I was looking for a place to accommodate all of the needs requested by the parents and I was very lucky to come across the International Lodge on the web. It offered everything that we needed!

When I called, I spoke to Allen who was very accommodating and gave us a great deal. When we arrived at the IL, the manager was very friendly and helpful. Our rooms were perfect and everyone enjoyed their stay.

We are looking forward to future stays at the IL. I believe we found our home away from home when traveling to Palm Springs!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NisiDoza
There are newer reviews for International Hotel & Suites

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I just wanted to let people know if you need a place for a day, week or month, this is the place. I needed a monthly rental for a trip I was taking to Palm Desert CA. A friend of mine reccomended The International Lodge, off of El Camino. I called from New Jersey and spoke with the manager Leo, and he was very nice and informative. They made it really easy to book what I needed and worked with me. When I got there I was very happy with the property. When I got there I was greeted by the owner Allen, who plays a hands on role in the whole operation,( which isn't how it tends to be in most hotel properties). The rooms are big, well furnished and has everything I needed from cable, stove, oven FULL size fridge. The also offer a daily maid service, and they are also very friendly. To finish my room has a large balcony that over looks the pool, which also has a BBQ grill. All and all, I would recommend this property to anyone traveling to this area. Thanks again to Allen and Leo for your unmatched hospitality. I will see you next time I'm in town. Michael Kelly

Room Tip: I stayed in 52, it was great
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank michael k
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I have been visiting this hotel for over three years and cant say enough good things about thier staff. Every time I need a large well located unit in the desert I call Leo. Large renovated rooms that have kitchens. Dont understand how anyone cannot enjoy this hidden gem. Did I mention I can walk to El Paseo in four minutes.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank jamespj
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've stayed here a few times, and won't really stay anywhere else. The staff is amazing. The rooms come with fully equipped kitchens (even baking is possible). The pools are well kept and one is very nice! The location is great and the price is right. I always go to places with good reviews and this place did not disappoint.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank eatmytaco
Alan G, General Manager at International Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you for finding our location and our reviews helpful during your visits to Palm Desert. I know you have been visiting us regularly for the past two years and that is reaffirmation that we continue to exceed your expectations.

We wish you many visits of extreme happiness!!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

The people here are nice and try to make your stay as comfortable as possible.. the rooms are a little outdated but not too bad. Full kitchen, double sinks, and a cool balcony.. best part about this place is its location.. supermarket, restaurants, and shops are all very close..

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank vick459
Reviewed August 13, 2013

With just ending my first year of Interior Design, I really loved staying in unit 40 with all it's modern furnishings. The comfortable large leather couch, the contrasting dark woods of Rattan and smooth finishes all over & the lovely lighting through out was visually appealing. Having the pool 10ft of walking distance from our suite was so inviting as well, though I waited till the last day to go in, cause of the smoke from the Banning fires, the water temperature was perfect. Allan, Leo and the staff at the International Lodge were diligent in making our stay warm and welcoming. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
-In God's amazing grace, Jason and Lisa (Hacienda Hgts, CA)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Irene,

Thank you kindly for sharing so many wonderful details about your stay! It sounds like you know how to make everlasting memories on your travels. We will look forward to welcoming you back this coming Winter and again in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the International Lodge. We went with our children who enjoyed their stay
as well. The rooms were very comfortable, we loved the full kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
This was a great find for us, we have already shared the information with our friends. We will be visiting the desert in the near future and this is a place we will stay at again & again!

Room Tip: We stayed in a ground level unit. It worked well for us, we have small children.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Alan G, General Manager at International Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Jade,

It is wonderful to hear from you! We greatly appreciate all of your kind words and are thrilled to know that you had such a great time here at the International in Palm Desert. It is so important that from the moment you arrive that our entire team, beginning with our Front Desk staff ensure that you’re able to relax and enjoy every moment of your vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon with your children, and in the meantime will be sure to share your review with our entire staff. Please don't hesitate to contact myself or anyone from our staff.