“Wonder if new chef”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Keedy's had always been good but this trip the breakfast was mediocre. It was a surprise as we have always raved about the food to friends and family. I am wondering if the normal chef was gone for the summer

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a friend. It's a diner setting. We had a late breakfast on Thursday around 11:00 and got a table immediately. We love great food but we didn't find the food to be fabulous. We never had a date shake and the waiter made us a sample. It was okay but we ordered a vanilla chocolate chip shake instead. I had the chicken mushroom omelet which was a good size (3 eggs i think) but a little dry. It needed hollandaise sauce which they did not make that day :( My kids ordered the 2x2x2 which was perfect for them. The pancakes were good. Service was very good.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Keedy's is a desert classic! You cannot go wrong with the tasty food, especially the burgers and shakes. All the wait staff is friendly and has been around for years. Whenever I have out of town guests, we always hit Keedy's.

2  Thank desertminky
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went to Keedy's on our last day in Palm Springs. Although it lacks a little in the ambience area, it more than makes up for it with the food and speedy service. I asked our waitress how long the restaurant had been around... she said since 1956... so longevity is a strong suit here. Visited mostly by locals, you have to get in early or miss getting a seat. Food is standard American fare but it's made well and there's enough to leave you satisfied when you leave.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Breakfast is one of my favourite meals of the day and Keedy's exceeded my expectations. Keedy's is the kind of place that you can sit down, drink a ton of coffee and have a great meal. Their pancakes are some of the best I have had and the service was amazing. Please don't go here expecting anything fancy but if you want a great meal with awesome service this is the place. We ate here twice in a week and we will definitely be back at least once or twice the next time we are in town.