“Girlfriend's Weekend”

Ristorante Mamma Gina
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Mamma Gina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 275 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ristorante Mamma Gina has been a landmark in Florentine cuisine in Italy since 1956. Thirty years later, in 1986, California residents were able to get their very own taste of Italy as Ristorante Mamma Gina made its way to the United States.Since then we have been serving the desert with the best Italian food you can find on this side of the world. We pride ourselves on our authentic Italian cuisine, kitchen, and service. With white linens and a very classy atmosphere, Ristorante Mamma Gina is the perfect spot for your next date night or family get together. Bring your next special occasion to Ristorante Mamma Gina. Our Wine Room and Lounge are available for small private parties. For an intimate gathering our Wine Room accommodates between 10 to 18 people comfortably. For larger groups our Lounge accommodates parties up to 60 people. We have 4 sample menus to choose from, or you can always create your own. We're the next best thing to Italy itself! Come in for a traditional and authentic Italian dish. White wine with barrel on vineyard in Chianti, Tuscany, Italy Thinking of traveling to Tuscany, Italy for the real deal? Weekly or monthly rentals available at great apartments in Florence and Villas in Chianti area. We know just the right spots to travel and of course eat! Additional Business Information: Happy Hour: 4pm-close Dinner: 5pm-close Early Bird Special: 5-6pm
Reviewed December 11, 2008

An exceptional experience and the icing on the cake for our annual girlfriend's weekend! There were five of us and the service could not have been more professional and friendly. We each had a different entree - mine was the unbelievable eggplant which is like nothing I have ever had. It was delicious! Great service, food and atmosphere left us all very satisfied. We will definately visit this one again!

1  Thank bretagne07

Reviewed December 10, 2008

Looking for a place to go where you'll feel like family, while also stepping into a mini Tuscan paradise in the midst of the desert? Mamma Gina's is THE spot. Our family has been going to this restaurant for nearly 20 years and there are two things that are always guaranteed - stellar service and incredible food. This is a can't miss treasure in the desert.

1  Thank aadugdale
Reviewed December 9, 2008

very, very mediocre food. Hard to believe that it got some good reviews. We went in last weekend and frankly, were amazed at the mediocrity of this restaurant. They should get an Italian chef, that might help.

Reviewed December 3, 2008

For sure the most genuine italian cuisine in this part of California.
I go to Italy 1 or 2 times a year and the food they serve at Mamma Gina's is very comparable.
I've been familiar with this restaurant for 15 years now since we bought a little condo in Rancho Mirage. I am always pleased to see this restaurant busy, with it's unique atmosphere.
This is the only restaurant I know trying hard to always satisfy special requests.
The waiters are all professionals and friendly. Our favorite is named Eden (very elegant).
The new bar is great!

Reviewed October 3, 2008

I just went back to my vacation home in Palm Desert. I went out to eat at one of my favorite Italian restaurant - Mamma Gina on El Paseo. What a wonderful surprise..!! In addition to the usual fabulous food & excellent service, now they have a beautiful new bar. I may be biased. I'm a florentine living in the US and I ate many times at their original restaurant in florence, Italy and I can honestly say that the food they serve is as authentic and delicious as you would eat in Florence. I highly recommend going.

1  Thank serralb