“Great fish tacos...And more!”
Review of Rubio's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rubio's
Ranked #217 of 273 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Healthy
“Great fish tacos...And more!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

The Palm Desert location is in the food court of Westfield mall. In the past, it has been just a notch below the Palm Springs location. Being in the mall food court can be tough but I sense a change for the better. Their original fish tacos are excellent. I used to favor their blackened mahi mahi tacos however, they now serve Ono. I'll still order them and they are still pretty darn good but, I thought the mahi was a bit better. Currently they are offering a red chili battered shrimp taco which is very tasty. Perhaps one day I will venture away from my "usual" selections but for now, I'm quite happy with the original fish and the red chili shrimp, which I hope will become a regular menu item. If you haven't yet tried Rubio's, your missing out.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook