“Shrimp and Crab Legs!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Orange County
“Shrimp and Crab Legs!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Deep fried LARGE Shrimp and a lot of cold sliced Crab Legs on a hot afternoon overlooking the Marriott Desert Springs Golf Course. A great break from the heat. Excellent service and ice cold beers!

1 Thank Stricks

Manhattan Beach, California
“Better than Whole Foods!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I wish this place was near us in Hermosa Beach! We were looking for a healthy and fresh dinner during our recent visit to Indian Wells. This place was recommended by a nice girl at our hotel front desk (Renassiance Esmeralda). We wanted casual and she said this was the perfect place. She was right! We were so pleased when we arrived, the place is hidden which I love, cute, and clever. It was late when we arrived, near closing time. The staff prepared our fish perfectly and I never felt rushed. My husband enjoyed the calamari, he reports one of the best. I like to buy fresh fish at Whole Foods to make for dinner, this place has a small fish counter I would frequent if it was closer. One of the staff told me how to make Sand Dabs which was so nice. The manager is friends with our hotel staff that gave the recommendation, kudos to you both, and the chefs :)

1 Thank Juliemarie_10
Long Beach, California
“The Place to Go in Palm Desert!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I love this place. Whenever we stay at our condo in the desert we try to make sure to eat there. The fish is fresh and at a bargain price, especially the summer sizzling specials. They even let us bring our own wine at a modest corkage fee. The staff is friendly and courteous. It's our litlle routine to eat dinner at Fisherman's and then go next door to Trader Joe's to stock up for the weekend. Funny that we live in Long Beach but have to drive 120 miles inland to get such good fish!!

1 Thank Babsobeach
Buena Park, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,037 helpful votes
“A bit hard to find, but worth it once you do”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Friends had recommended this location on various occasions, so I decided to give it a try.

The Tilapia was fantastic. They run specials daily, and you can add on a full glass of wine for $3.00.

Next time, its the Calamari!

• Visited August 2013
6 Thank 90622
Washington Dc, District Of Columbia
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Best calamari I've ever had. Very cozy atmosphere with great food. The service was fast and the views were awesome

Visited August 2013