“Great burgers and atmosphere!”
Review of Islands

Islands
Ranked #88 of 272 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nanaimo, Canada
“Great burgers and atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Great selection of burgers to choose from as well as other dishes. The non-meat eater in our party had the mahi mahi fish taco and really enjoyed it. Hand-cut fries were very good. Great surfer décor and atmosphere. Service could have been better.

Visited January 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My friend and I stopped by Islands in Palm Desert totally by accident and very glad we made a wrong turn! The sandwiches were very delicious as were the fries and onion rings. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful as well.

• Visited November 2013
Astoria oregon
1,069 restaurant reviews
“Step into the feeling of the tropical islands and out of the desert here, inviting fun and delicious.”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

On arriving, a sweet young lady opened the door for us, and greeted us with a huge welcoming smile.
Service good, as expected food sufficient. Did not try drinks but looked delicious!

• Visited September 2013
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“A good quick burger”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Torn on my average rating since this place is more than fast food but for me did not feel much like a restaurant but was as I expected for a burger house. It's a good place if you are in a hurry and want more than fast food. I had a chicken burger and shared fries. The burger is quite large and well prepared to the correct temp and doneness. The order of fries could serve four people, it was huge. For me the booth was uncomfortably large I am not a fan of sitting on the end of a bench to reach the table. All too common a situation for me. However, with that said I would go back for their chicken and take it to go and picnic in the park

• Visited September 2013
Buena Park, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,036 helpful votes
“Fantastic service, great food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Stopped in with friends to have dinner. Glad we did. Our server (Partron) was great. When the manager stopped by to check on us, he told us that it was Partron's first day. You couldn't tell, because he was right on top of our each and every need.

The food was great, and the portion size was perfect.

Stop in if you are in the area.

• Visited August 2013