“A Great Place for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Louise's Pantry

Louise's Pantry
Ranked #95 of 285 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We are regulars at the Pantry. The food is great, the people are the best. You may wait a few minutes to be seated on Sunday, but it is well worth the wait. Service is prompt and food always comes out the way you ordered it. Louise's Pantry is one of the best restaurants in our Valley.
Don't miss it.

1  Thank Hugh W

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Best breakfast I've had in awhile. Ordering off of the $6.99 special menu, my party got a lot for our money.

Some dishes are more pricey, but true eggs Benedict for $12.99 wouldn't be bad.

We had the crescent roll breakfast, and the eggs and bacon breakfasts.

All were very good. Eggs cooked as ordered, bacon crispy. And the meals came out much quicker than I would have thought possible.

2  Thank bobebob69
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Just great food and the only place I can find that "friend of Cardiologist", Monte Cristo. Have never had a bad meal there.

1  Thank Mariano P
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I've eaten at Louise's about a dozen times.

Food has always been spot-on.
Service is good.
Prices are in-line.
Atmosphere is welcoming.

The food and service reminds me of an old 60's diner (but not the decor of it).....just a solid place to eat.

If you get toast, or a muffin - make sure you ask for their homemade jam....it is incredible.

1  Thank thedesertdiaperking
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My husband and I are locals and we think this is the best place in town. We have never had bad service, and always leave satisfied. The corned beef hash is DELICIOUS !