“Endless Buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Boracay, Philippines
“Endless Buffet”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hibachi City Buffet has wide selection of buffet food. The not so good part was when it was my time to eat dessert, I saw flies on the dessert corner flying around. Yikes!

Visited April 2013

“One of the best buffets around”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have eaten at this buffet a few times since it has opened.
The place is great very clean and has a great selection of food.
The sushi is good , Love there Orange chicken and seafood options.
They have a huge salad bar and hibachi station.
I think for the price $12.99/person this is a great place to enjoy buffet style food.
It beats the Emperor buffet hands down and I enjoy it more than the Casino buffet.

• Visited April 2013
Marysville, Washington
“Too hungry, kills judgement.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Just out of Costco and waaay too hungry for our own good. Saw the sign and gave it a try. Average to below average food. Seafood just can't sit that long in a steam bath. Nothing exceptional stood out. Service was poor. This was a weeknight about 7:30 place was about a 1/3 full. We should have gone a little farther into town.

• Visited April 2013
Palm Springs, California
“New Owners, New Staff, Much improved.”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the improved quality of this newer Asian Buffet restaurant. It's clean; the food is varied and very appealing. Buffet includes sushi, a hibachi grill, plus the usual, and unusual asian foods. Weekday lunches are $7.99 for adults and $12.99 on weekends. Lots of seafood is included, several soups, and lots of salads. You shouldn't be disappointed with the selection offered.

• Visited March 2013
“Find somewhere else to eat!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

First time we ate there the food was just okay. Big selection but not much taste. They also did not give us the senior discount as promised on the flier that was put on our vehicle. My fault for not noticing, I thought.
A couple weeks later we thought we would try it again. I specifically asked about the discount and the 'hostess' said yes it's 10%. I picked the flier and showed her it was 20% between 4:00 and 6:30 PM. It was 4:30.
Back to the food. Big selection, presented very nicely but and this is really important...it all tastes the same with little or no flavor. Some things even tasted bad. We asked for our check and yes you guessed it they did not give the promised 20% senior discount. The 'hostess' did not act very graciously when I ask her to fix it. Seems to me that they are to quick to forget about the very thing that brings many of us seasonal travelers in to try their new place. Word of mouth is powerful and now we have Trip Adviser. YAY!