“Great Birthday Dinner!”

Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 272 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Pablo
Washington, DC
“Great Birthday Dinner!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband and I decided to try this for my birthday dinner, and chose to go at 4:45 p.m. so that we could try the sunset dinner menu and save a little money. The wind picked up out on the patio so we had to move under cover, but still got beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. He had the mixed seafood grill and I had the sugar spiced salmon. The salmon was absolutely amazing - just about the best taste on salmon that I have ever experienced and it was cooked perfectly. Sheer perfection! The service was excellent and the manager came over to check on us at just the right time. Great atmosphere and great food here. I highly recommend it!

• Visited March 2013

Portland, OR
“Roof top view of crazed shoppers”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We selected this restaurant because of the name (no time to research online) and desire to have a light lunch. We liked it so much we came back a second day. Fish was well prepared, and wine that we had was also good for a modest price. They have a really slick wine list that is actually an iPad application, as well as an extensive Vodka collection. Too early in the day for Vodka but if we had an evening would probably give it a try. The view from the outdoor patio is amazingly good even though you are only up 2 stories, primarily due to how flat the overall desert area is. You also if you get a railing side seat can watch people walk up and down one of the more unusual approaches to a high end shopping area (one long street with a few malls like the one containing this restaurant). We found this a great place for fresh water and ocean fish, far away from any body of water that any of them could actually live in. Our second favorite restaurant in the area.

Visited February 2013
Leduc, Canada
“Dining at its Finest”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our first time dining experience on El Paseo was at the Pacifica Seafood Restaurant and we weren't disappointed! Highly recommended if you are prepared to pay. Four entrees, two appetizers, bottle of wine, 4 drinks, 1 shared dessert...$300. Classy ambience, wonderful food. The salmon melted in your mouth. Would have preferred whole scampi in the pasta dish rather than chopped in pieces but still tasty. We made our reservation online.

• Visited March 2013
Olympia, WA
“So good! Pacifica should be a training restaurant”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

V large restaurant. Small menu of fine fish perfectly prepared and cooked. Superb service. I noted our waiter being very friendly, helpful and patient with some mid 80- yr olds, impressive since Pacifica operates at a fast pace to get the drinks and courses out on time and right temp. Moderate bill - big tip! I waited in hi end restaurants in college summers, could not fathom how every item at Pacifica arrived exactly right given its size. Another feature: tables nicely spaced, indoor and heated outdoor. One minus: quite dark.

“Enjoyable dinner, nice atmosphere, good food, good service, good friends”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We visited with some friends that are locals. This is there favorite place and I can see why.

Started with a bottle of wine and by splitting a Ceasar with my wife. The split portions were small but perfect. I had a Big lunch so this was exactly what I wanted.

I ate the Scallops and I believe they were in a delightful risotto over spinach. All three were excellent.

My wife ate a half portion of the salmon and thought it excellent and a perfect size. Our friends, the locals knew that you could ask for half portions if you wanted, so they did to too.

They had the salmon too. It's there favorite. We did not eat desert.

Loved the place and would return again.

Visited March 2013