“Always a yummy delight”

Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 277 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Pablo
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Everytime I come to visit family in Rancho Mirage I have the pleasure of eating at Pacifica! The location is perfect with a delightful outdoor roof deck. I have never had a bad experience...the food is marvelous. I will always recommend it highly; and I look forward to returning for another fantastic meal in the Spring.

1  Thank amovablefeast

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a great fish restaurant. The place is packed in season with hundreds of guests.
There are many other food options for those who do not love fish, and the wine and drink menus are excellent. The patio seating makes for a beautiful dinner on one of the most beautiful streets in America.
It is not a calm, quiet place. And the servers are very busy and the service is not top notch. The bus guys take some plates while others are still eating, and the salt and pepper shackers are not removed before dessert, and other then a few " how is your meal" here and there there is not much time for anyone to linger describing the options and sauces and options.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

My husband and I have dined at Pacifica several times over the past couple of years and we've enjoyed our experience each time. Great wine list, and great food selections on the menu.

Several times we sat outside since we had our dog and it hasn't been issue! Great soups, appetizers and mains. We'll be back!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have been wanting to eat here but never was in the area, now that we finally visited, we wonder why it took us so long to eat here.
The place is simply FABULOUS!
The food is fantastic, the views are sensational, service was impeccable, the out door dinning is wonderful., great wine list, love using the ipad to see and place orders. Free street parking or valet parking out front. Oh, did I mention the best views at any restaurant in the whole area! Cant say enough. clam chowder, salmon, calamari all perfectly prepared. Only wish the beer selection was better.We will return with friends next time.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

CRAVING SEAFOOD - choose this one. They truly have wonderful seafood , friendly and competent servers and a nice outdoor patio. You must try the crabcakes ! I love this place for lunch - I must go back for dinner.