“Finally, a massage therapist that listens!”
Review of Massage by Yesi

Massage by Yesi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Massage by Yesi - "the place to love yourself". I know that there seems to be a lot of massage choices in the Coachella Valley. There is only one Massage by Yesi. My therapists and I provide the massage styles that meet your personal needs. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Good Health and God Bless, Yesi Thompson
Fargo, North Dakota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Finally, a massage therapist that listens!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My husband and I were lucky enough to book with Yesi over our Thanksgiving vacation in the Palm Springs area. The steam therapy was invigorating and massage was superb!

Yesi really listened to my concerns and helped loosen up some areas that have been a chronic problem. I get massages at our spas in our hometown, but they have never come to close to the level of customer service and professionalism we experienced here. This will definitely will be first on our list next time we're in town!

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Kathleen T

Seattle
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Need a massage not a day spa? Go to Yesi”
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed the massage and steam I received the other day. From start to finish I felt comfortable. Yesi could immediately tell my muscles needed work and did they get it. The steam was unique and relaxing. She sent me home with two bottles of water and even called/ texted me later that evening to make sure I was all right. She cares about you even if someone else does your massage. I over heard her asking another patron if the service and quality was all that was expected. I'll definitely go back if I'm in the area!

2 Thank MishMishKitty