“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 stars

Emerald Desert RV Resort
Seattle
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed four nights at Emerald Desert Resort in our RV. A wonderful experience. We drove down the coast highway and had stayed in some disappointing RV parks. This one has nice grounds, staff and other travelers were so friendly, pool area is very pleasant. Has many anemities. Very dog friendly. All positive and would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank J C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Milwaukee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have travelled extensively in an RV and visited over a hundred campgrounds in my lifetime. Emerald Desert RV Resort is the nicest campground I've ever been to. It is more like a country club than RV park. The trash is collected twice a day, there was live music poolside. The clubhouse/spa/gym is top notch with marble, granite finishes more like a Ritz Carlton hotel (stayed there a lot also). The location is perfect for the desert and the price was very reasonable. The kids thought they were in another world. Staff very friendly.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Jbirdy68
Bishop, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I'm a very inexperienced RVer but I decided to travel to this resort and give it a try as it looked good in RV Journal. Upon arrival I was promptly greeted by a professional and polite employee who checked me in and provided me with all sorts of area information. My space was easy to access and had lots of room and beautiful landscaping surrounding it. Multiple pools and spas were available as well as putting greens. I definitely will be returning to this location and highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
3 Thank 8640
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

First, I am not an RVer but stayed here in a 2 bedroom villa. I'd always thought that RV parks were campgrounds but this was a luxurious resort! The RV's park there were amazing. The Resort had beautiful mature landscaping and trees, State-of-the-art fitness center, 2 pools/3spas, golf putting greens,billiards room, beautiful clubhouse and conveniently located. I wanted to take a quick trip to Palm Desert to visit with my girlfriend and her family. I found the villa listing on VBRO and thought it looked nice.

My visit was over the Fourth of July holiday and the Resort had a number or events happening. Although I don't have children my friends does and we all enjoyed the pool. We barbecued at my villa and indulged in the Resorts "Make Your Own Sundae" event. There was a small fee for my friends to visit but they had such a good time. The Resort is family friendly from May through October and then becomes a "Snowbird" destination.

I would highly recommend staying at Emerald Desert. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The Resort was beautiful and although the villas are dated they are very nice and provide all your vacation needs (linens, towels, dishes, etc.).

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Residence Inn Palm Desert
#11 of 22 in Palm Desert
4.0 of 5 stars 287 reviews
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II

Been to Emerald Desert RV Resort? Share your experiences!