Review Highlights
Wonderful Spot in the Desert! Romantic Place to grab a drink!

Great course! Great views! Great Happy Hour. Go Go Go. You won’t be disappointed sitting on the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Teacherdavison
Davison, Michigan
via mobile
Great course and service

On a recent visit my wife and I played golf with another couple, playing the Mountain View course... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $169.00
from $189.00
from $169.00
More Info
All reviews mountain view two courses pro shop in great shape patio restaurant great track public courses great courses private club tee boxes putting green chipping area driving range tee times green fees practice facility indian wells
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The first time we played Desert Willow we used a discounted voucher. Since that first round, I have joined their Platinum Club for the last 3 years and have never regretted my decision. If you plan to be in Palm Desert and love golf you must play Desert Willow. From my experience, it is a well maintained, well managed and best value (Platinum Membership) public golf course in Southern California (and I live in the Bay Area!). We travel to the desert twice a year and consider this course our "home" course. When both Firecliff and Mountain View are open, we have 2 premium choices. Yes, I know there are a ton of golf courses to choose from in the desert but I would not have renewed my Platinum membership if I felt it wasnt worth my time and money.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

First class operation with beautiful rooms, pools and golf courses. Staff was courteous and very professional. Only complaint was that restaurant closed too early .

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed October 29, 2019 via mobile

I had truly forgotten how beautiful the desert is. I played Desert Willow golf resort while visiting Palm Springs and what a great. They have one of the best golf courses I have played in a long time. Beautiful plush fairways, Prestine greens. The atmosphere was mind boggling. Pro shop guys were very friendly and courteous. I will certainly return to this course in the very near future....it was worth every penny seeing that I live in Ramps Fl. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed October 28, 2019

Upon arrival I was greeted by a courteous gentleman at bag drop off. Then I was given good instructions on how to get to Pro shop. Both gentleman in Pro shop was pleasant and friendly. They have two courses there--The Mountain View, which I played. The other course was called the Firecliff which was closed for over seeding. I must say the Mountain View is just that. I was mesmerized by the spectacular view so much so I lost focus on my golf came and it showed at completion. Will definitely return to this resort in the near future. I want to play Firecliff course. The price for non-residents were steep, but worth every penny. I can't say that about a lot of golf courses that exceed the quality of the course by charging a lot of money to play.

Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

We visited this scenic city golf course for their lunch venue.
Outdoor dining, misters running, very nice scenery in the background. Lunch menu has a nice variety. The servicd is outstanding and very quick to deliver food.
We will try breakfast next time we visit.