“Beautiful course”

Desert Willow Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Varied elevations and unique water features have been carefully incorporated into the indigenous desert landscape at this prestigious Coachella Valley course.
Hackettstown, NJ
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful course”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This was one of the nicest courses I've ever played on. It was in fantastic shape. We were on the FireCliff course, which was quite challenging, but fair. Great rental clubs (men's- Titleist, women's- Cobra). An expensive but fun day.

Tel Aviv, Israel
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Service with a Smile”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had a business breakfast at this venue. We invited many of our past and present clients. The room was set up meticulously, Staff was accommodating. The service was continuous. The views were wonderful. The food was good and overall we,our clients and our vendors were very pleased. We will hold another event at this venue.

Tierra Verde, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Spectacular Views on a Great Golf Course”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I played the easier course - Mountain View - and had a great time. If my golf partner hadn't told me, I would have thought we were playing at a private club. I live in Florida and there are few high-end private clubs as nice as this. My friend - a Palm Desert resident - had a GolfNow membership so the green/cart fee was an affordable $79. The rental clubs were brand new and the entire experience, from check in to lunch was exceptional. We had an early tee time and never slowed down; our twosome finished in just over 3 hours. We probably could have finished quicker if I hadn't spent so much time just looking at the magnificent mountain vistas.

Oregon USA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Great Public course”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Played earlier this month and for the crowds had not descended on the desert yet so it was not slow (as it can be). Groomed very well...we played Firecliff (there are two courses) and it is not an easy course. No complaints...a little pricey for the weekend and prime time for this time of the year.

Visited December 2012
Calgary, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very nice”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went here for my birthday it was a little pricey at 135$ for a monday tee time but once we played it it was a very well kept golf course

Visited December 2012