“This will rub you the right way”

Spa at Marriott's Desert Springs
Hilton Head, South Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“This will rub you the right way”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Like most tourist attractions, it is a bit higher priced than you may be used to. However, the have a wide array of services.

Visited October 2011

Guildford, United Kingdom
237 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 209 helpful votes
“Get a package”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

we had a his and her package whic was outstanding value and teh service/massages were excellent ....ask for Jose.

Visited June 2012
la quinta california
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“relaxing”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

very nice . people friendly. I enjoyed my stay in the desert. After hours of business meetings it was rewarding to relax in theropatic waters.

Visited March 2012
Carlsbad, California
170 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“One of the best spas I have experienced....”
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I usually avail myself of spa services if they are offered in a hotel where I am staying, so I have visited spas all over the world. This is one of the best.
You are lead into locker rooms with combinations--not clunky keys.There are stem rooms, saunas and a heated pool and the atmosphere is very restive.
I has an aromatherapy massage with Kathleen and I must say that she was the best masseuse I have have had work on me! I will definitely ask for her whenever we got out again!
We has lunch in their Bistro and then lounged around the private--for spa guests only--pool. Truly lovely experience.
In addition they have an awesomely stocked retail shop!

Visited April 2012
Beverly Hills, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“bad massage”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

don't bother going here. they tell you that you can do a swedish massage and "upgrade" (ie pay more $$) during the massage if you feel the pressure isn't enough. My masseuse used no pressure whatsoever so when she asked how the pressure was, and I asked her if she could use more, and had no problem "upgrading". she said she'd have to find someone else. A truly unpleasant and unprofessional experience on all counts.

Visited April 2012