“Hampton Inn-Palm Desert”

Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A friend and I visited the hotel for an overnight stay and found the hotel and our room to be immaculately clean and well kept. The staff was very helpful and though we didn't partake, the complimentary breakfast had lots of variety and looked quite good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonPD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Andrea J,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor. It is always wonderful to see that our guests find our hotel clean and well kept and the staff is helpful!

I will personally be relaying this information to the staff so they can be recognized their good customer service.

Again, we appreciate the information you’ve shared with us and please let me know if you need anything during your future stays with us.

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you come back again, because we love having you here. :)

Maria D Banning
Palm Desert, Ca 92201

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was clean and spacious and the staff were friendly. I requested extra pillows and hangers the evening I checked in and they brought them to me immediately. No waiting...no forgetting! The internet connection was steady and the breakfast variety was acceptable. They won't win any "Best Chef" awards, but it was convenient and free. What I appreciated most was the comfortable bed, the good air conditioning and the quiet nights. Even with the temperature between 104 and 112 outside, the a/c kept my room cool for me. I will recommend this hotel to my co-workers, family and friends.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the view from the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HamptonPD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear Joni S.,

On behalf of the hotel and the entire staff here at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Palm Desert, California I would like to say THANK YOU for the wonderful review on Trip Advisor! I will be sharing your comments with everyone so they know that they are providing great customer service to our guests!

Next time you are in the area whether for business or pleasure please contact me directly and I will ensure you have another relaxing, comfortable stay!

Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope you come back soon, because we love having you here.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Very nice place! Price range around 125$ total got a very well appointed suite. Clean, comfortable and great value for the price. Very quite and easy to get to from hi way Would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Veteranrider,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are truly happy to know you had an enjoyable stay, that our rooms were clean and well appointed! I will be ure to share your comments with the housekeeping staff!

We look forward to your future stays with us and if you need anything please contact me at my information below!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were in Palm Desert for a family graduation celebration. This Hampton property was ideally located. Check in was quick and efficient. The room was quiet, clean, and on the top floor. The room was well maintained. Maid service was excellent and unobtrusive. The flat screen television, internet connection, and DirecTV access were a plus. Breakfast was standard fare, but met our needs. Will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear Dorette C,

On behalf of the hotel, I can say that we truly are glad to hear the positive response and feedback from you on Trip Advisor! We are thrilled that you had an enjoyable weekend while here for a family graduation celebration!

Please let me know if you need anything during your future stays with us.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed in this hotel last month. The experience was great! The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was the best I ever had. Keep up the good work! We will definitely stay in this hotel again in our next visit to the area.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
HamptonPD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Dear Jason Chng,

Hello, my name is Maria and I'm the Front Office Manager at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Palm Desert, CA. On behalf of the hotel and the staff, I can say that we truly are glad to hear the positive response and feedback from you! It is always a pleasure to hear the staff is friendly and helpful. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone!

Palm Desert , Ca 92211

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had a wonderful stay and highly recommend this hotel and staff. Easy to get to off Cook Rd. The room is wondeeful and the bed was the best I have slept in at a hotel in a long time. take my word you will not be dissatisfied at all.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Louis W,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! It is wonderful to hear you had a "great and comfortable stay!" Please let me know if you need anything during your future stays with us.

I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Palm Desert, Ca 92211

Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had an incident where our basketball teams were stayigna t this hotel, young men, and a man exposed himself to two of our boys and one of the mom's. The hotel did not offer to move our room or move his room. we were told that the police had been called but never spoke to again about this issue. I wrote an email and called and left a message for a manager of which my email and phone message were never returned.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sara V

Dear Sara V,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate the information you've shared with us. I would like to apologize for the hotel not meeting your expectations concerning the difficulty you encountered with another guest during your stay. I also sincerely apologize for not being able to move rooms due to the hotel being sold out. We have spoken and I hope I was able to not only resolve this matter for you but also put your mind at ease that your safety as well as that of your child is important to us.

The sheriff was called at the time of incident and statements were taken from all parties involved. The report is on file at the local sheriff's station if you need to procure it for legal reasons.

We want all of our guests to have the best experience possible where every part of their stay is pleasant and comfortable. We value you as our guest and hopefully you will be able to give us another chance so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort. If you would like, please contact me next time you are in the area and I will personally make sure you have a pleasant stay with us.