“Just the ticket!”

Richie's Real American Diner
Ranked #178 of 277 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We wanted an authentic American breakfast away from our hotel. We went to one Restaurant to find it closed for renovation (they should update their Website). Looked on TA and went to Richies, and delighted we did. Service was slow but whats the rush. Meals was with waiting from, and staff were real friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Great food, service, music and atmosphere. A fun place to stop in for a meal when you're at Westfield Mall.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I had my doubts going into a restaurant connected to the local shopping mall, but I read the reviews and thought let's go for it and very glad we did. Was there for lunch and the barbecue chicken and steak were both outstanding! The salads were fresh and delicious. I will most definitely be going back soon for another delicious meal!

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Because our resort did not have a restaurant and there were times on our vacation that we did not want to cook for ourselves, we occasionally stopped by Richies Diner to grab a quick bite -- breakfast and lunch. We had an excellent experience there -- food and service and reasonable prices. They have a fairly extensive menu of reasonably priced foods and offer items for those who are diet conscious. I had an egg white and spinach omelette served with fruit. Very good. And excellent coffee and excellent service. We like the 1950's ambience.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I have been going to Richie's Diner in Temecula, Murrieta, and Victoria Gardens for years and it is one of our favorites. While visiting the Palm Springs area, we decided to give the Palm Desert location a try. Everything I have tried on their menu is excellent (or they work hard to make it right if its not) and their banana cream pie is the best. This location is unique as you can stroll through the attached shopping mall after your meal to do some shopping. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area and want an excellent meal.