Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$99
Residence Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
Hampton.com
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$120
$101
$99
$89
$83
The Westin Desert Willow Villas(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$122
$110
  • Pool
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$131
$110
  • Pool
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$93
$178
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$100
$93
All reviewshash brownsmade to order breakfastgreat hot breakfastcooked breakfastpalm springsyogurttennis courtsfree breakfast ispool and hot tubgreat ratebreakfast roomgreat place to stayla quintagreat roomnice poolindian wellsgrocery store
Reviewed July 30, 2007

My wife and I had a blast at the Best Western Palm Desert. The hotel was kept up well, and the location was in a great spot for our golf course hopping experience. I really enjoyed the complimentary made to order breakfast! That was a surprise Also not sure what the bad reviews were complaining about. Staff was nice, rooms kept up. 4-5 stars experience. Keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed July 24, 2007

I typically stay at this hotel twice per year while visiting relatives in the raea. For the monre, it's first rate. My husband particular loves the exercise room that can be used at no addiitional cost. The "made to order" breakfast is top notch and the location is convenient to just about everything. While I agree that the lack of a "do not disturb" sign can be a problem, we're early risers and typically were not in the room when the cleaning staff arrived.

On my last visit, we requested (and received) a room on the ground floor. Although we were right on the parking lot, and there appeared to be a convention of motorcycle riders in the rooms near us, it was not too noisy and we slept fine. When we asked for additional towels, they were delivered right away.

I recommend this hotel and intend to stay there on my next visit in a few months.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2007

We stayed here two years ago and I gave it rave ratings.
- Same king suites as before but this time we found: Carpets had deteriorated so badly the soles of your socks and feet turned black. Vacuuming could not help. Evidence of a few fleas in the morning. The king sized bead had queen sheets and was short sheeted so the sheets could not be tucked in at the bottom. Towels were the kind you would expect in a Holiday Inn Express not a resort. The internet service was kept a secret and you had to ask at the desk. There were two TVs in the suite but only one control. No bathrobes....again this is advertised as a Resort.
- Definitely in need of a renovation. Too many other hotels to choose from in the area. I hope the hotel responds with their get well plan because it is in a great location near shopping and the Living Desert nature park.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Epags
Reviewed May 21, 2007

Yikes. Best Western Palm Desert Resort experience was terrible. Cockroaches in the room. Rude staff. Thin walls=very noisy. Water leaking out of the ELECTRICAL connection of the iron. When staffer brought a new iron, she thrust it at me, while continuing to chat on her cell phone. When my husband complained that one computer key card didn't work, clerk accused him of using it wrong, but refused to replace it or come to the room to test it or help. Maid, in morning, repeatedly knocked and woke us up, but there was no "do not disturb" sign available, and she ignored pleas through the door to leave, in English and Spanish, until I finally got up and opened door and told her to please let me sleep. She gave me dirty frown, then walked off. No apologies. Toilet cycling on and off, also waking us, so I fixed it myself. Shower suddenly turns icy cold, apparently when neighbors flush a toilet. When I complained to front desk about this list, clerk said there was nothing they could do, and room was pre-paid. Repeated the next night, and new clerk finally apologized, but also did nothing. I’d never stay there again. Oh . . . the wi-fi connection worked great. Stayed there in May 2007, rm 121.

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank whoolia
Reviewed March 23, 2007

We were very satisfied with our stay and especially enjoyed the garden like surroundings and the heated pool in a very pretty setting. The room was clean, comfortable and contrary to other reviewers, we did not find it noisy at all. The only rowdy time, was in the breakfast room where conversations got quite animated and loud. The hot breakfast was a nice change from the usual cereal, toast, and bagel idea. We would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple