“Great Breakfast!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Portland
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful place. Locals eat there. Super staff. Had the omelette with pancake. Will definitely go back.
Affordable prices.

Black Diamond, Washington
“Great breakfast place!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I always look for that great breakfast place first. I like eggs over medium, links and hash browns. Don't give me potato chunks!! We sat outside, no view but still a nice patio. Service was great, food was served quickly. Ask for soft cooked hash browns, otherwise they make them crispy (overcooked). Wife had country fried steak, she rated 2 out of 5. Hard to find, sits in the corner of a strip mall next to Trader Joes.

Visited January 2014
Saline, Michigan
“Wonderful and relaxing breakfast outside”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I went here with my boyfriend before my plane ride back to Michigan. We got SO MUCH food for our money! I got a trailblazer omelet with hasbrowns and a banana walnut pancake. Josh got biscuits and gravy and hasbrowns with 2 eggs. Our total was $20 but it could have fed 4 people easily. We sat outside on the patio under the palm trees on a nice California morning. Quick service and friendly people.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jenna M
Clinton Township, Michigan, United States
“Tucked away but worth looking for”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Very good food, friendly servers. I had the bacon, cheese burrito with fresh avocado yum and my husband had the veggie omelette and raved about it. Great coffee and refills aplenty. We will be going back.

• Visited January 2014
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We found this place on yelp last year and we weren't disappointed. The breakfast was excellent and the service was too.
Great choice of Mexican and traditional breakfasts.
We will return this year for sure.

• Visited December 2013