We stayed at the shadow ridge for 3 days and it was just ok. When we booked we had asked for a late checkout as our flight was at 8 pm and were told it should not be a problem. Last night before we left I went to desk to confirm our late checkout and was told no way no how that checkout was 10 am and they had other people coming. If they would have told me that from the get go we would have gone some where else.
The room was ok equipped with a fridge and microwave. Pool area was very good as was the check in process and billing. Since we first booked I have received about 10 emails whack kinda gets annoying after a while.
The room was a good price and the food at the grill was excellent. Shout out to Manny for great service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge. Spacious villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed and oversized soaking tub while the spacious living and dining areas, and fully kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriotts Hotel Shadow Ridge
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Shadow Ridge
- Marriotts Shadow Ridge