We have been owners here for several years and can absolutely recommend it for all ages and interests. Rooms are very nice, try for a double suite and if you are pool people, ask for the buildings across from the main pool. Two pools at that location; adults and kids, both large and the kids has many amenities such as slide and water fountains. Decent snack shack, good adult drinks. The hot tub is PERFECT at 7 am looking over the mountains.
Great golf; all levels. Great golf instructions and the club fitting is the best. I highly recommend the club fitting if considering new clubs. A good trip is the golf instruction package with club fitting and golf.
Lots of kid stuff in activities centers for yours or grandkids.
Only negative... The on site restaurant is not very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge. Spacious villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed and oversized soaking tub while the spacious living and dining areas, and fully kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelPower, Marriott, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriotts Hotel Shadow Ridge
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Shadow Ridge
- Marriotts Shadow Ridge