Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages
$469
JW Marriott
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Marriott
Homewood
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$239
Residence Inn
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$370
$335
Agoda.com
$349
$297
  • Pool
The Inn at Deep Canyon(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$129
International Hotel & Suites(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$112
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
1,175 results
All reviewsshadow ridgegolf coursequiet pooltime shareactivity centerfull kitchennick faldomain poolbedroom villaenclaves poolthe grillpalm springssplash padvacation clubchuckwalla poolmovie theatervideo games
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently stayed at the Villas and I must say that the Marriott Shadow Ridge has the nicest staff on the planet. Bar none. I travel a lot and have been all over. Everyone was so nice, friendly and geniunely concerned about making my stay wonderful. Kudos to the Marriott for hiring great people! I stayed in a studio and had enough room for myself and my two family members. I paid for a week as I am a timeshare owner but had to cut my trip short, regrettably, because of work. I have stayed in Palm Springs many times at other Marriott resorts and have enjoyed them also, but the Marriott Shadow Ridge will stand out for its excellent customer service. Everyday they had something to give out popcorn, wine and cheese, cookies. What a treat!!! Loved my stay there. Would stay again!!!

Room Tip: We had rooms near the pool which made access easier.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank pangeeta
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Overall look was pleasant ....the studio apartments with a microwave and refrigerator were comfortable. However, the laundry facilities leave much to be desired. It takes a long time to locate the room as there are no directions to reach it. Swimming pools are nice but overcrowded.
Location is good within easy reach of good restaurants and malls. Reception staff are very friendly and helpful.
A good vacation spot for families

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very nice and comfortable villas. Pools were a little crowded, but t was the Labor Day weekend. They had a shortage of pool towels most of the weekend, and the pool bathrooms were always dirty and some without toilet paper. But, other than that, a great family spot. We have stayed here before this last trip and had a great time with no issues.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We recently stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Amenities very nice. Spacious room with kitchen was nice but a little dated. We were directly across from pool which was convenient with small kids. Kids loved the pool and water park/slide. We tried to use the activity center for some games but it had closed early the night we went. But they had pool, video games and activities for the little ones. My biggest complaint is that they had no lifeguard at the pool. They did have one at the waterslide but the main pool was crowded and it was hard to keep a close eye on my kids. A lifeguard in that area as an extra safety precaution would be a good idea.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited the Shadow Ridge Resort as an extension to our trip. The accommodations were clean & comfortable. It was our second trip there (the first having been a very short stay several years ago). The amenities are very good and the area where we were was very peaceful & quiet. We are planning to return there for another visit this Fall. It served as a great location for our golf excursions. Staff was very friendly & accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple