This is my 4th stay at Shadow Ridge but 1st review. I travel alone or with 1 other person and we like quiet. I stayed in the Enclaves once but prefer the 2900 or 3000 bldg since they're very close to the quiet pool. Even on the weekend when families head off to the main pool, the 3000 pool stays relatively clean and quiet. Staff have always been very helpful. I actually got a pre-noon check-in due to the resort not being very busy in early September due to the heat (100F)
The villas look onto the golf course and the entry walkway faces the mountains. If you get the 3rd floor, you get the sunrise from your bed in the AM and a sunset on your walk back to your room after a day at the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Southern California's magnificent mountain ranges serve as the breathtaking backdrop for Marriott's Shadow Ridge. Spacious villas overlook rolling fairways and sparkling lakes weaving throughout the landscape. Beautiful master suites feature a king bed and oversized soaking tub while the spacious living and dining areas, and fully kitchen offer convenience and comfort. Swing by the Faldo Golf Institute by Marriott and try your luck on the championship course. Then relax at Nick Faldo's Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott and Travelocity so you can book your Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Shadow Ridge Hotel Palm Desert
- Marriotts Palm Desert
- Marriotts Hotel Shadow Ridge
- Marriott Palm Desert
- Marriott Shadow Ridge
- Marriotts Shadow Ridge