“Best in the Valley”
Review of Beach House Yogurt

Beach House Yogurt
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Palm Desert
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

We have been visiting this yoghurt cafe since it opened, probably 15 times or more. It is superb. Great selection of yogurts, wide range of fresh fruit toppings, plus many other goodies. Staff are well trained and very pleasant. The cafe is always clean.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The service was awesome, lots of different toppings, furnishings very comfy with two different seating areas. Good yogurt!

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm from Vermont where there is possibly only 1 froyo place in this same category in the whole state. So whenever we go anywhere, we make it a point to visit them! I've been to the one in Vermont, a couple in New Hampshire, a couple in Virginia and 4-5 in Florida and I have loved them all honestly but this place is my favorite of all of them! Here's why: awesome selection of froyo and toppings, the prices are among the lowest I've seen(still slightly pricey) and the theme of being on a beach is creative and lively. The staff was very friendly and helpful and it was also spotless clean despite being pretty busy. Absolutely love this place, if we ever head back to palm desert, we will be sure to visit again!

1  Thank MunktopiaJD
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I can't understand all the rave reviews for this place. Don't get me wrong..the place is really beautiful on the inside. But what really matters is the taste of the frozen yogurt..NOT the ambiance. I'd rather have a dumpy place with GREAT ice cream vs. a gorgeous place and mediocre ice cream.

The girl behind the counter was very friendly and that isn't the problem at all. To me it just boils down to a lack of great flavors and much of the ice cream was watery and not totally frozen. They may need to check the consistency or something because even when we sampled them, it was more water/liquidy vs. frozen.

We didn't see any small sample cups to try them but the friendly girl quickly gave us some to try. They are very small. The problem as mentioned above is the consistency was too liquid/watery so it made a mess just trying. We have two young kids and it made a mess all over just trying the samples.

They need to change something to get it more frozen. We tried a few samples but they were mediocre. The flavors weren't anything too exciting either. Granted we are very spoiled as we are from San Diego and back home we have several places and it's very good there with lots of flavors.

But at a minimum when running a frozen yogurt place at a minimum you MUST get the "frozen" part right. They failed there.

Based on my experience, I wouldn't go back which is really sad as the place is so beautiful and the staff was friendly.

5  Thank saintba
Reviewed March 25, 2013

the decor is beachy which is cute for a desert restaurant...the cashier was super friendly. The yogurt and topping were fresh and good. Real convenient just off hwy 111.