“Homewood Suites”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
Palm Desert, United States
“Homewood Suites”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

An outstanding hotel, very comfortable. The staff is very pleasant and highly professional. We really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and found the room amenities to be incredible--this is the only place we've seen that provides full kitchen facilities! We highly recommend.

1 Thank Sheela G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Palm Desert, California
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights with my family for a little business and pleasure in town. Very clean spacious rooms, kitchen has all you need, nice to have 2 televisions as my family have very different tastes on tv viewing. We had the free breakfast once it was very good all you need to get the day started, we did not do the dinner as we dined out a lot, but we did check it out and it looked good, the pool was nice to use after a long day out, small but very clean and tidy. Front desk service was top class, very friendly helpful staff. My only one complaint is housekeeping was not very consistent, being they might leave soap/shampoos one day and not the next, not replacing dirty dish towels and dishwasher soaps, had to call down for these things twice on our stay. I do highly recommend this hotel, for all the above reasons, plus a lot of fast food and restaurants just walking distance, we will be back!

Room Tip: I would say all rooms here are good, its in a very quiet part of town.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Newlifenotinoz
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Friendly service and very good value for the price. The breakfast was quite good but could use more than two choices of fruit. The evening reception was really a nice treat. It is a simple supper but very appreciated when one has been out and abut all day. The pool did not seem cleaned every day as they said and the hot tub sure did not seem very clean.

1 Thank p0nch
Ramona, California, USA
Reviewed October 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The staff was great! Very helpful! The free breakfast and light dinner are simple, but good. They even serve beer and wine during dinner! Rooms are clean/modern, nice linen, Bath and Body Works toiletries, and Neutrogena soaps.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aaron G
Portland
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We loved the spaciousness and quality of the amenities in the room. It would helpful having all of the kitchen amenities, especially the full size refrigerator. The lobby of this hotel is beautiful and the complimentary breakfast was the best ever. We are sorry we were not at the hotel mid-week for the evening reception. Lastly, the location next to I-10 was very convenient. We will rebook at this hotel in the future.

3 Thank alcruisin
LDF
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The room was clean and the staff was friendly. Especially the "cooking staff". The breakfast and dinners were excellent. Homewood Suites is always my first choice because of the rooms and meals. I do have one complaint though. The TV in the living room would not get the local channels, which I like to view for local weather and news. And the DVD player would not work. Anyway, I called and reported this to front desk.. They said it was a cable/satellite issue. However the TV in the bedroom did receive those channels. The next morning I stopped at front desk and told them this. They said it would be fixed during the day so I went to my business meeting. Upon return the TV was not fixed. I called the front desk and they said the technician was not available that day but they would get to it the next day. DVD still did not work. After returning from work the following day the TV was repaired but the DVD was not. I called the front desk and they sent a replacement up but I had to install it myself. Besides this incident the hotel was good. I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank garyLdf
Pinetop, United States
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is the fifth different Homewood we have stayed at for family travel/vacation. All have provided great value and very clean/comfortable accomodataions. I have started to look at Homewood Suites for my business travel too, based on the experiences we have had as a family. Great value & friendly staff!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Residence Inn Palm Desert
Residence Inn Palm Desert
#13 of 22 in Palm Desert
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert? Share your experiences!