Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Courtyard Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
View Hotel
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
View Hotel
Embarc Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerfree dinnerfull size fridgebeer and winesmall kitchenseparate bedroomevening receptionpalm springscomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerfresh fruitla quintawould definitely stay here againbnp paribasputting greenhome away from homefitness room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

No do-overs- try a different Homewood Suites. I was very disappointed in the service and even the food. When I checked in we had to wait 5 minutes for someone to come to the front desk. We checked in on May 16 at 4:30pm. When I asked the clerk (after paying 230.00 for my room for the night 2 room suite) if they gave out water she very rudely said "that is ONLY for our Gold and Plantinum members". After driving for 14 1/2 hours I could have used some better hospitality- the kind I'm use to from Homewood. The lite dinner and breakfast were sub-par bit even cheese for eggs, hard boiled eggs or cut up fruit. Maybe they expect you to eat somewhere else and you certainly will even if you didn't plan on it. Shame on you Homewood, you've failed with your service and food. Not even a pitcher of water available in the lobby last night or this morning.

• Stayed: May 2013
PeterGMHWSPD, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Desert, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2015

Thank you for your review. I always appreciate hearing from our guests and apologize that the comfort of your stay was interrupted. I have taken your comments to our team to correct the level of service we are providing to all geusts. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area, I do hope that you will be our guest again

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Beautiful little hotel with gorgeous lobby, nice pool and great spacious rooms. Walking distance to small shopping center with several restaurants. It's about 30 seconds off the freeway so its really convenient. Really a pleasure to stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2013

rooms are nice enough, clean, comfortable beds, contemporary. The breakfast was a bit disappointing though. I expected better/more food choices for a "hot breakfast". The pool area is adequate. pricing was very high as we were in town during the stagecoach concert.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Clean, well priced with complimentary breakfast. My only suggestion is that the AC is a bit loud but didn't disturb my sleep. I would stay here again. Nice convenient location off the freeway and Cook st.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed here for Coachella weekend 1. My wife and I are getting too old to party hard at Coachella so we opted for a small quieter place. This is your typical suite hotel with that business feel you get from Marriott Residence Inn and such. The rooms are a bit small for a suite but they do have two separate rooms and a small kitchen. It was clean which is always nice and the amenities meet the basic standard. Nothing will really stand out about this place but it is a comfortable stay. The staff is also very friendly. The walls are a bit thin, while we did not hear partiers through them, we could hear the next room's snoring at night and playing cartoons in the morning. The A/C unit is also a bit loud. If it was not for the thin walls, I'd probably give it 4 stars.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple