“Great hotel”

Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Palm Desert
“Great hotel”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

Great place to stay. Pet friendly with reasonable rates. Room very clean and comfortable. what you would expect from a higher end hotel. Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
las vegas, nv
Reviewed July 14, 2010

This hotel was very clean, quiet and very affordable! it's right off the freeway with stores and restaurants near by. It was only 20min. away from Morongo and Desert Premium Outlet where we had our spa appointment and a day of shopping. Staff was very friendly and attentive. I've never taken advantage of the free breakfast's offered in hotels but decided to do so this trip because it seemed everyone staying at the hotel was doing so. To my surprise, there was something for everyone including fresh waffles! (you get to make it yourself so fresh, fast, delicious and fun!) I will stay here every time I visit palm desert!!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank suein702
bestwesternpdmanager, Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this review, July 19, 2010
We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stays at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert. Please be advised that our pool has undergone a complete renovation and is open and ready for you to enjoy! We look forward to providing you with the same great experience in the near future, and we will keep the waffle makers on for you!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Fast and friendly check-in. The room was large and clean. The bed comfortable, slept like a baby. The only negative is that the curtains in the room could not be opened (because we were on the first level) and there was no sheer second curtain/lining that could have gave some privacy. Loved the complimentary breakfast served every morning. The waffles were the best!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Based on your comments I am happy to tell you about some upgrades we are starting. All of our rooms will be upgraded this summer, and one of the improvements will be new window treatments which will include a sheer. This will add privacy to your room for your next stay.

Thanks again!
California
Reviewed October 19, 2009

Extremely clean and big spacious rooms. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
ca619, Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this review, March 4, 2010
Do not forget the sign up with Choice Privileges upon arrival so you can start earning points for your stay!
Ucluelet
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Despite being located next to the Interstate, the hotel is very quiet and can boast clean rooms, a truly excellent breakfast offering and pleasant helpful staff. Randall the evening desk person is an awesome checker-inner. Some of the room furnishings are "recycled", but the staff make up for these inconsequential little flaws. I'd come again.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
Placentia, ca
Reviewed June 22, 2009

Our stay here was excellent. The hotel clerks were accomodating and friendly and the continental breakfast (which included waffles) was above par for hotels in its class (although the pre-made egg "patties" [not scrambled] were a little rubbery). We stayed in a jacuzzi suite that we got at a great rate. There was a small ant problem around the rim of the jacuzzi, however. Every time we turned the jets on in the jacuzzi, the ants would come out of a crack in the seal where the tub was connected to the wall. We called George at the front desk and he quickly had an exterminator come out to our room (which did kill the mood a little on my romantic weekend, but I wouldn NOT have gotten back into the jacuzzi without something being done about the ants). Our room was situated at the end of the hall and the wall that the jacuzzi was on was againts an exterior wall. The exterminator informed us that the ants were coming inside to get out of the heat. He put some ant killer around the crack. After he left, we didn't see any more ants and the rest of the stay was relaxing and romantic. Except for that tiny hiccup, the overall stay was comfortable and the room was clean and tidy. Excellent staff, good breakfast.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Decatur, GA
Reviewed April 11, 2009

The hotel was very nice, the room well-sized and clean, and the staff very friendly. I would highly recommend staying here if price is not an issue for you. The breakfast selection was better than average, and was kept neat and well-stocked. Good water pressure, although the hot water ran out five minutes into my shower. The best pillows I have ever slept on!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business