Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
  • Restaurant
$110
$99
Homewood
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$188
$159
Marriott
Residence Inn Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$109
Embarc Palm Desert(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$249
Hotels.com
Shadow Mountain Resort and Club(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$88
$75
Groupon.com
Courtyard Palm Desert(Palm Desert)
$123
$99
International Hotel & Suites(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$55
The Inn at Deep Canyon(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$89
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanmicrowave and refrigeratorreasonable ratesnice breakfastsitting areawould stay againfree breakfastconvenient locationnice stayhot breakfastthird floorgreat place to stayfreewaycerealphoenixdesert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed in this Comfort Suites 4 or 5 times now. It is my 1/2-way destination driving to and from Tucson and Santa Barbara. I am always tired of either LA traffic or I-10 desert driving, and by the time I reach Palm Desert's Comfort Suites I am ready to be off the road, so to speak. I have always been given a quiet, safe, comfortable, and clean room. Though I am always by myself, and I am usually visiting my elderly father in Tucson, I am grateful for the service-oriented staff and friendliness - especially Daniel.

I KNOW that the in-house serve yourself breakfast can be vastly improved…at least have freshly-brewed pots of coffee with real cream greeting people in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Melinda G
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Our stay at Comfort Suites this time was very nice ... Daniel at the front desk was very pleasant and kind and he made sure we had everything we needed. In all the times we've stayed at Comfort Suites this trip was the best by far .... Daniel was very accommodating to all our needs -- Thank You Daniel!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Paula O
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Our stay was excellent service nice room and also daniel was very friendly.gave us information and dainig area . execellent service . nice room nice hotel Outstanding service thanks daniel ......we will back

Room Tip: nice clean room and hotel
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank alva g
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Prices were reasonable and room was nice. Don't park across from the hotel next to the paint store -- they will ticket you. Rooms were nice and comfortable and clean, with laundry across the hall, and good breakfasts.

We had two minor issues.
1) we had to call the maintenance man twice to unstop the toilet (and no we did not stuff a bunch of toilet paper into it). The third time we called, the maintenance man was away for the evening and so the front desk guy (Daniel) came up and plunged the toilet -- that is going beyond the call of duty, so thank you Daniel.

2) The fridge froze our food twice, even after we turned it almost all the way down.

Room Tip: The top floor (third) is probably the least noisy, and the two flights up are easy to use, because the stairwells are wide and carpeted.
Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Derby D
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This Comfort Suites is clean and conveniently located off of I-10. The rooms are nice size and have a fridge and microwave. Accepts pets and outside area is grassy and well kept. Across the street from nice shopping strip with grocery store. Breakfast service is good. Central elevator. Staff is efficient, although not particularly friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple