“Friendly staff and convient location for an overnight rest.”

Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We chose this hotel for it's location off the interstate I-10 (our main purpose) and were happy to find the staff very friendly upon check-in.
Their room was spacious and the bed was the most comfortable after a long drive.
We had no trouble sleeping with our room temp and the showers were great the next morning too. I
We will certainly chose this hotel again on our future trips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Christopher C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear skelly3055,

Thank you for being our guest and for your review of the Comfort Suites Palm Desert. I'm glad you found the location convenient and enjoyed our amenities and service. Thank you also for considering us for your next visit. We will certainly look forward to it!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We thought we'd save money by not staying in Palm Springs...big mistake. Air conditioners can not keep up with the high desert temps. Room was always warm and humid. Pool is small and not appealing. This hotel allows dogs...came home with with what I think is ringworm.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Claudia S
Christopher C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Claudia S,

Thank you for recently staying with us and taking the time to fill out your comments. I'm sorry to hear that you left a day early as we would have loved an opportunity to fix the problem. Because we know the desert can get to triple digits, our A/C's are equipped to keep our guests cool and comfortable at all times. I'm not sure if you mentioned this problem to a member of our staff at the time, as we would have loved the opportunity to either fix it, or offer you another room with a better working A/C.
The Comfort Suites Palm Desert values cleanliness as one of the top priorities for each guest. That is why we charge a minimal but necessary pet fee to cover deep cleaning costs for each room.
Please feel free to contact either myself or any member of our management team to discuss any further concerns you may have. We'd also love to go over our deep cleaning process for our pet rooms to assure you that our rooms are guaranteed fresh and clean every day.
Once again, please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Stopped here on our way west and we were pleasantly surprised.

The suites were spacious, clean and very comfortable. There was a large refrigerator in the room, coffee maker, and toiletries availble. Very clean and staff was very helpful.

Breakfast area clean and the breakfast was very good, eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt, cereal, breads and fruit. Coffee was strong and evening cookies a surprise.

Would definitely stay he again.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Foster7204,

Thank you from all of us at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert for being our guest and sharing your comments. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our amenities and services. Should you be in the area again, please contact us directly and we'd love to help you out with reservations. Once again, thank you for being a valued guest and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Coming from Phoenix, we chose this location because it was the closest to the southern entrance to JTNP . The room was great...comfortable bed, seating area, internet connectivity, fridge, microware . It was clean and quiet, too. We especially appreciated the a/c since it was 106 on June 7!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Lawrence05,

Thank you very much for being our guest here at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert and taking the time to post your review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your quick stay with us and hope you had a great time at Joshua Tree! We hope to see you back in the near future, so please call us anytime to book your next stay with us. Once again, thank you for being a valued guest.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Clean and comfortable accommodations. Polite and responsive staff. Good breakfast choices. Our only "discomfort" was when the smoke alarm began to chirp in the wee hours of the morning because it was time to change the battery. Didn't feel like calling the front desk and moving rooms so we notified the desk of the problem at checkout.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Christopher C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Louis M,

Thank you for being a valued guest and taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed our staff and our amenities. Please accept our apologies for the noise coming from the smoke alarm and thank you for bringing this to our attention at check out. We hope you will come and visit us soon. Once again, thank you for being a valued guest here at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I loved this Comfort Suites in Palm Desert. Be sure to ask for their AAA discount (IF you're a member). I asked for and got a room on the 3rd floor, a few doors away from the elevator (it dings) and my stay was very quiet. I didn't hear a thing. Clean, VERY comfy bed and pillows were excellent, very spacious room, with microwave and small fridge. They had an excellent hot/cold breakfast with real scrambled eggs and the other hot/cold items (bacon, sausage), waffles, fruit, juices, hot coffee, danish, yogurt, etc.. Excellent excercise room. Very good quality. ALL the staff were excellent in every way. Be sure NOT to park in the parking lot of the next door business. Friendly staff. Loved this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Philip S,

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Palm Desert and taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our amenities and staff. Please come back and visit us soon and we'll have that spacious suite ready for you! Once again, thank you for being a valued guest here at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Me and my friends stayed at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert during memorial weekend. The front desk staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The rooms are super spacious. Loved the microwave and refrigerator in the rooms. We enjoyed the pool, breakfast, WIFi (ALL FREE). The Comfort Suite is the place to stay in Palm Desert. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Estela C,

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Palm Desert. We are glad we were a part of your Memorial Day Weekend. Thank you for reviewing your positive experience here and please come back and visit us soon.