“Wonderful stay”

Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Palm Desert
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I loved this Comfort Suites in Palm Desert. Be sure to ask for their AAA discount (IF you're a member). I asked for and got a room on the 3rd floor, a few doors away from the elevator (it dings) and my stay was very quiet. I didn't hear a thing. Clean, VERY comfy bed and pillows were excellent, very spacious room, with microwave and small fridge. They had an excellent hot/cold breakfast with real scrambled eggs and the other hot/cold items (bacon, sausage), waffles, fruit, juices, hot coffee, danish, yogurt, etc.. Excellent excercise room. Very good quality. ALL the staff were excellent in every way. Be sure NOT to park in the parking lot of the next door business. Friendly staff. Loved this place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Philip S,

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Palm Desert and taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed our amenities and staff. Please come back and visit us soon and we'll have that spacious suite ready for you! Once again, thank you for being a valued guest here at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Me and my friends stayed at the Comfort Suites Palm Desert during memorial weekend. The front desk staff were very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The rooms are super spacious. Loved the microwave and refrigerator in the rooms. We enjoyed the pool, breakfast, WIFi (ALL FREE). The Comfort Suite is the place to stay in Palm Desert. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Estela C,

Thank you for staying with us at the Comfort Suites in Palm Desert. We are glad we were a part of your Memorial Day Weekend. Thank you for reviewing your positive experience here and please come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night as we were traveling. The front desk staff were friendly. The room was spacious -- plenty of room for the two of us. The room was clean and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom wasn't tiny and the shower good. If we had neighbors we did not here them. I appreciated a second sink and two mirrors outside the bathroom so I could get ready while my husband showered. The free breakfast was good. The hotel was well maintained and modern. Easy freeway access. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear TerreWheeks,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to rate our hotel. I'm glad you and your husband enjoyed our spacious suites and amenities. Please contact us to book your next stay and we'd be delighted to assist you!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We arrived around 7:30 p.m. after a long day on the road. The front desk manager was on the phone, but immediately acknowledged me, and as soon as he could wrap up his call he began assisting me with check-in. He was friendly, courteous, and professional; an excellent representative of the property. In any case we were assigned a second floor suite, which was great. Furnishings were clean and comfortable, decor was quite pleasant, amenities just as you would expect at the Comfort Suites. The only two items I might mention, which I mentioned to the front desk clerk when checking out, are that the floor tiles in bathroom were loose and uneven, and some grout was coming out in hard chunks which were very unpleasant to step on in the dark; my wife did in fact stub her toe on one of the tiles. The other item was the closet door, it was stuck. We were only there for one night, so we made due without the closet, but if we were staying longer we would have called to have the door repaired or to request a change of suites. Breakfast was good, not quite the selection you find at some Comfort Suites, but better than you find at others. The fact that they offer breakfast from 6:00 to 10:00 everyday is very nice. Overall, I would rate this property above average, and I would not hesitate to stay again. I should probably also mention, when parking a vehicle, you are asked not to park across from the main entrance, as those spaces in the lot belong to another business, patrons are asked to park alongside the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tedandmy

Dear Tedandmy,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the grout on the bathroom floor along with the closet door being stuck and if this caused any inconvenience. Thank you for mentioning these issues upon check out, as we have alerted our maintenance staff to fix the problems right away. Please give the hotel a call directly to book your next stay and we'd be happy to assist you with reservations. Thank you once again for being a valued guest and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have stayed here frequently through the years. The hotel always has the same high standards of cleanliness and helpfulness. It's a great place if you have a dog! It's right off the 10 freeway with no freeway noise. It's a little hard to find at night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Christopher C, General Manager at Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Mary C,

Thank you for being a loyal guest and taking the time to share your experience. It is with great pleasure to hear that the cleanliness and helpfulness has been always been consistent with your visits. Please let us know when you're in the area again and we'd be happy to make reservations for you...and your pet!

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We stayed here for three nights and really enjoyed it. A little off the beaten path, but the I10 has easy access to everywhere. We had requested adjoining rooms as we have children, but the request was not processed. The front desk reaccomodated us and was very helpful.
The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was awesome. The pool was small, but adequate and the hotel grounds were kept very clean. Each unit has a small kitchenette and you need to ask for supplies if you plan to use it.
We were very pleased with the hotel, the breakfast, the rooms and the service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Jamie B,

Thank you for recently staying with us and taking the time to rate our hotel. It is very nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Although we try our best to accomodate every request, there are times when we those such as adjoining rooms are not guaranteed. However I'm glad to hear that our front desk took care of it right away. Please contact us when you're ready to book your next trip!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I totally enjoyed my stay at Comfort Suites..
Everything was wonderful and the place was so clean!!!
Would definitely stay there again and the price was unbeatable!!
Also the staff was wonderful!! I will be back next year for sure!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mimi Y,

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to rate us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please contact us anytime when you are ready to book your next trip. Once again, thank you for being a valued guest.