The Inn at Deep Canyon
$469
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas I(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$399
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Palm Desert I-10(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$359
ComfortSuites
Marriott's Shadow Ridge I-The Villages(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$449
Marriott
Marriott's Shadow Ridge II- The Enclaves(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
Marriott
Homewood
$187
HIExpress.com
Best Western Plus Palm Desert Resort(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$370
$345
Agoda.com
$349
$297
  • Pool
Marriott's Desert Springs Villas II(Palm Desert)(Great Value!)
$449
Travelocity
All reviewscontinental breakfasta quick business trippet friendly roomhot pocketssmall hotelpartial kitchenmovie starsmotel styleboiled eggsfridge and microwavelarge roomheated poolthe indian wells tennis gardenclean roomsa lot of noisefree wifiking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Inn at Deep Canyon just before Christmas this year. It was much nicer than I had thought it would be and just a perfect, quiet, tucked-away place that reminded me of small hotels from my childhood. The grounds are beautiful, it's in a quiet, residential area, but conveniently located just off the main street. The Inn was great value for the money.
I had requested an upstairs pool view room several months earlier, via my reservation request. When I called about a week before our visit to reconfirm, I reminded them of my request. Somehow this had not been noted, but we were upgraded free of charge to a larger, nicer room without issue. It also had a wonderful, large balcony overlooking the pool.
The property is older but exceptionally clean. The continental breakfast was simple adequate.
The location can't be beat and if we return to Palm Desert anytime soon, this would be our immediate choice! Loved it!

Room Tip: Definitely choose a pool view room!
Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelforfunSeattle
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I was here for 3 nights and loved it. The room was large and very clean, with a balcony overlooking the pool. The grounds were well kept and I liked the flowers that were everywhere. I was looking for a quiet, peaceful place to stay and this was it. I felt very safe because of the locked gates that only staff and guests had keys to open. The staff was friendly and helpful. Rene gave me lots of ideas about places to visit in the area. The stairs are kind of steep, so if you have a problem climbing stairs it would be best to request a first floor room.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Tucked away on a side street and a short distance from El Paseo with its shops and restaurants is the Inn at Deep Canyon. Although the rooms are oriented around a pool, the inn is tranquil and relaxing - not a "party place". My first visit was over 20 years ago, and I keep returning. Rooms are extremely clean, and most have been refurbished with the remaining by season's end. Ambiance of rooms vary, and some have kitchenettes. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating and family run. Breakfast is available in the breakfast room with a variety of choices-simple and adequate. All of the above with competitive pricing.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Small, clean and quiet! Wanted to just get away for a couple of days and saw a great special on Living Social for a two night stay here. The room was much bigger than expected and the staff is amazing! Breakfast is included so we had a free continental breakfast every day before going out. They also have a computer in the breakfast room so we could check our email and Ebay.

We went on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway while we were there--what a great experience! Can't believe that I've lived in California my whole life and haven't done it before!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank pinkbutterfly10
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I like this place. It's small, quiet and clean. Stayed here 4 nights.The room is clean and has a nice sized fridge. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the location is very good if you want to be close to the Palm Desert/La Quinta area. I will stay here next time I'm in need of a room in this area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business