“A piece of Las Vegas in north county San Diego”

Pala Casino Resort Spa
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Pala
Reviewed July 26, 2012

This place has it all! Great shows, gambling,rooms,pool side service with a terrific spa,massage..and to top it off hot and cool jacuzzis to relax you after all the fun you'll have when you spend the day or a weekend here.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

The spa at this hotel/casino is among the best I have ever experienced. The dressing room/jacuzzi area is clean and large. You always have the option of having your massage indoors or out. The massage rooms are extremely private and quiet. Outdoors you can hear the birds and the wind as it blows through the trees. I can honestly say, I had the best Swedish Massage I've ever had. It's a bit pricey, but well worth it.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Pala has a first class Spa. My wife and I go here to be pampered and relax after a couples massage. What more can I say, We Love It.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Don't go! This place was filthy, dirty towels on the sauna floor, hair all over the countertops, trash overflowing in the trash, just nasty. My service was an hour and a half, got barely and hour...they are the worst! When I notified them of this it was a who cares attitude. I've never been to a spa this filthy they offered me another treatment I said no thanks I wouldn't step a foot in that place again! In fact I reported them to the Health Department!

2  Thank hortonms
Reviewed April 6, 2012

friendly staff and good food. Plenty of tables and slots except
when they have their drawings.