“Old time goodness”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Pacifica
Pacifica
“Old time goodness”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

With seasonal specials and a constant supply of excellent cookies and donuts this is my go to place. Wonderful coffee cakes to take to church or a staff meeting.

Visited September 2012

Brookings, Oregon
“Beautiful desserts”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I liked the assortment of wonderful looking desserts! I had a carrot cake cupcake and it was great and my mom had a great tasting chocolate chip cookie.

Visited July 2012
“Bakery fresh, wonderful old-fashioned bakery feel”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

We found Mazzetti's while we were staying in the RV park across the highway for a week. Each morning on our way to the US Open, we stopped and got donuts and these absolutely delicious almonettis (I think that's what they called). A very light pastry version of a biscotti only better! We are sorry our week is over and won't be stopping in daily! We did pick up some goodies for the ride home! Yummy.

Moss Beach, California
“Sweets and Coffee”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This is like an old Italian Bakery from my youth! I love the smells and the treats are sweet. Just can't stop in there too much because of my waist,ine these days! TRADITIONAL

Pacifica, California
“Great coastal Itallian bakery.”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I Like everything except the weight I gain by eating Mazzetti's yummy goods.