“Wonderful! You'll love it!”
Review of Breakers

Breakers
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Pacifica
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Wonderful! You'll love it!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I love this place! The location is wonderful! The food is terrific and we've had great service every time. I love the big menu..there's something for everyone! I definitely would recommend the crab sandwich..better than Nick's and more reasonably priced. My husband is crazy about their Rubens, and many of our friends rave about their Philly cheese stake sandwiches. I find it hard to choose. Robby and Steve, the owners, work very hard to make sure the service is good. Can't say enough good things about it! Oh, my son says the cheeseburger was the best he's had in a long time.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank tabortraveler

• Finnish first
San Diego, California
“Excellent food and service in a little beach hideaway”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I happened upon this place just one day after its opening- there wasn't even a sign on it yet. It's directly behind the Best Western Lighthouse Hotel in Pacifica, and looks like a little coffee shop from outside- but it will surprise you! White tablecloths, flowers, young but professional waitstaff...and delicious food. I had a savory crepe with chicken, pesto and sun-dried tomatoes and enjoyed every bite. I wish them well and feel sure they'll be quite successful once people know they're there!

• Visited March 2014